For the retail industry it is like walking a tightrope while managing the ever-increasing customer expectation.
Stiff competition due to online sales, from existing and mushrooming new entrants while at the same time managing with the demand of maintaining a steady upward curve of revenue, customer service and organizational efficiency. Delivering a high quality product, with a short delivery time, at a globally competitive price via a variety of technology driven channels is the balancing act.
To walk this tight rope affectively, insight into your organizations’ business processes is key.
- How your organization currently operates, as input into technology implementations
- Which processes are customer facing to improve customer service
- Your order to cash process to improve product delivery time
- Where sits the waste in your organization etc.
What PRIME Can Do For You
- Enables improved customer service via value stream mapping
- Minimizes operational cost and improves your process efficiency due to its end to end process improvement methodology
- Simulate process change and perform What-If Analysis
- Know how you want to operate with value, cost time and efficiency analysis
- Manages your risks
- Provides tools such as process comparison and collaboration, to enable the standardization of processes across branches and geographies