We are seeking a number of Customer Success Managers (CSM) to join our fast-growing organisation. This is a work from home – visit the customer site, position hence we are open to applicants from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metro areas. PRIME BPM is an Australian company, rated in the Business Review Weekly as one of the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Australia.
PRIME provides a cloud-based Business Process Improvement software used by medium to large corporations and government organisations. The software identifies business process inefficiencies and process waste and in turn enables the user to improve and streamline their business processes. In addition to software, PRIME provides business process improvement consulting services as part of product sales. The CSM is accountable for the successful implementation, uptake and growth of the PRIME BPM software in the client organisation.
The role is diverse and includes: To be successful in this role, the applicant requires the following career experience and personal attributes:
- Analysis of the client organisation and the suitable setup of the software
- Delivery software training at client site
- Develop software rollout plan based on client needs and goals
- Deliver business improvement concept training
- Deliver Business Process Modelling Notation training
- Monitor client success against rollout plan
- Provide process improvement consulting and/or ongoing training to ensure client success
- Identify software expansion opportunities within the client organisation.
- 10+ years in a business consulting role
- Experience in the business process improvement industry
- Experience using BPMN for business process mapping
- Extensive experience in delivery software and general training
- Strong business, corporate and government business process understanding
- Comfortable and experienced in working with technology
- Strong analytical skills, excellent grasping power and leadership skills
Each CSM is accountable for the success of several end clients. These clients come from a variety of industry verticals and are located in various locations in Australia. Hence this job offers frequent travel for short periods, variety, challenge, flexibility, autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Applicants with existing working rights in Australia may only apply. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org