Let’s Drive Growth, Together
Business Process Architect – APAC
Work from Home
Do you love business process architecture and Business Process Management? Creating the business process view of an organisation? Working with clients to resolve business process problems?
PRIME is a privately owned organisation that specialises in Business Process Management (BPM). We are a global organisation with a presence in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Business processes form an integral part of any organisation. Managing these effectively enables organisations to rapidly grow, respond to market changes and improve profitability. We have a 20-year history of solving our customers business challenges through our proprietary cloud-based BPM software, BPM training, and BPM consulting services.
Our customers include Pfizer, Airbus, Coca Cola, CBRE, KBR, Judo Bank, MYOB, Great Southern Bank, Flight Centre, several Government departments etc.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems and metrics.
Normal work hours start at 8am Brisbane, Australia time. Although most of our staff work from home, all staff, regardless of home location start work at this time.
Your role at PRIME BPM:
Working in an online environment, using GoogleMeet or ZohoMeeting with camera, you will build a roadmap for our potential and existing customers, to achieve their business process management and improvement objectives.
During a typical day at PRIME, you will:
- Work with a variety of clients to understand their business and business improvement goals
- Build business process frameworks, libraries, and value chains for our customers
- Create a BPM roadmap for our customers and guide the customer how to implement the BPM/Improvement roadmap
- Architect a BPM approach for process mapping projects by:
- Reviewing and understanding the customer’s organisational structure
- Prescribe likely process frameworks, process libraries and or value chains
- Liaise with the customer and advise on the suitable approach
- In tandem with our business development team:
- Architect a BPM solution to resolve a customer’s business problem/s
- Contribute to potential customer pre-sales meetings to present the solution
- Guide and advise high touch freemium customers how to use the PRIME BPM software
What we’re looking for:
- 12+ years’ work experience in the Business Process Management/Improvement industry
- You will have previously worked as a Process, Solutions, Business or Enterprise Architect
- An excellent understanding of building business process projects
- Experience in business improvement projects addressing various problems and objectives
- Experience in dissecting organisations into process architectures/libraries/value chains
- Business process mapping experience using BPMN
- Understanding of enterprise wide, IT systems and the roles of these in business
- Extensive understanding of corporate departments, processes, roles and reporting lines
- Politically and technology savvy
The Benefits of working with PRIME:
- Work with a variety of clients from different domains
- Work from home (we did this even before Covid!)
- join a mature and leading organisation with 20 years’ experience in the BPM industry
- Work with world renowned brands/clients
- An excellent induction program teaching you the PRIME BPM methodology and software
- Be supported by existing BPM specialists
- You are not a number! We are a small team who have direct input into the company’s direction
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose!
Our team is made up of passionate and enthusiastic people and we are on a super exciting journey together. We are connected daily, in a virtual environment and our culture oozes positive vibes! If you are passionate about process, apply now!