Let’s Drive Growth, Together
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST – APAC
Work from Home
Do you love business process mapping, the business process industry and conducting business process interviews?
PRIME is a privately owned organisation that specialises in Business Process Management (BPM). We are a global organisation with a presence in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Business processes form an integral part of any organisation. Managing these effectively enables organisations to rapidly grow, respond to market changes and improve profitability. We have a 20-year history of solving our customers’ business challenges through our proprietary cloud-based BPM
software, BPM training, and BPM consulting services.
Our customers include Pfizer, Airbus, Coca Cola, CBRE, KBR, Judo Bank, MYOB, Great Southern Bank, Flight Centre, several Government departments etc.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems and metrics.
Normal work hours start at 8am Brisbane, Australia time. Although most of our staff work from home, all staff, regardless of home location, start work at this time.
Your role at PRIME BPM:
A typical day at PRIME involves working from home, in an online environment. Each day offers a lot of variety and learning as every customer comes from a variety of industries and domains.
Using GoogleMeet or ZohoMeeting with camera, you will enable our customers to achieve their business improvement objectives by undertaking the following activities:
- Attend the sales team handover meeting to understand the client’s business process improvement objectives
- Schedule and undertake business process interviews with the client to deduce business process information
- Document business processes in PRIME BPM using BPMN standards
- Undertaking business process confirmation sessions with the client
- Guide the customer in the use of the PRIME BPM software
- Providing ongoing coaching to the client on how to use the PRIME BPM software, adherence to business process mapping standards
- Delivering live, online business process mapping crash courses
- Maintain client and project information in Zoho CRM
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of solid Business Process Management/Business Improvement/Process Analyst/Process mapping/business excellence experience
- Excellent English-speaking skills with a neutral accent
- Excellent listening skills
- Work experience in a western country mandatory
- Business Process Mapping experience
- Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) experience, highly desirable
- A good understanding of corporate departments, processes, roles, and structures
- Politically savvy
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- A professional, systematic, methodical and customer focussed approach
- Exposure and understanding of enterprise software implementation projects
The Benefits of working with PRIME:
- Work with international clients from various domains (never a dull moment!)
- Ongoing learning
- Work from home (we did this even before Covid!)
- An excellent induction program teaching you the PRIME BPM methodology and software
- work with established systems and processes and a clear company vision
- Be supported by an existing customer success team
- join a mature and leading organisation with 20 years’ experience in the BPM industry
- You are not a number! We are a small team of enthusiastic people who have direct input into the company’s direction
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose!
Our team is made up of passionate and enthusiastic people and we are on a super exciting journey together. We are connected virtually daily and our culture oozes positive vibes! If are “fanatical about customer success”, apply now!