Let’s Drive Growth, Together
Business Process Management
Customer Success Manager
(WFH – Applicants living in Australia or NZ only)
PRIME is a privately owned organisation that specialises in Business Process Management (BPM). We are a global organisation with a presence in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Business processes form an integral part of any organisation. Managing these effectively enables organisations to rapidly grow, respond to market changes and improve profitability. We have a 20-year history of solving our customers business challenges through our proprietary cloud-based BPM
software, BPM training, and BPM consulting services.
Our customers include Pfizer, Airbus, Coca Cola, CBRE, KBR, Judo Bank, MYOB, Great Southern Bank, Flight Centre, several Government departments etc.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems, KPI’s and metrics.
Our office is located in Brisbane and our staff who are not located in Brisbane work from home.
Your role at PRIME BPM
We are on the hunt for a business professional who can easily and effectively communicate with members at all levels of the organisation, who has a strong understanding of how a corporate entity functions, and the typical business challenges faced.
A typical day at PRIME involves working in an online environment, using GoogleMeet or ZohoMeeting with camera. You will enable our customers to achieve their business process management/improvement objectives by:
- Establishing a trusted relationship with the client, by leading the client engagement meeting
- Analysing the clients’ organisational structure & website to understand the client domain
- Deducing and understanding the clients’ business pain points and BPM objectives
- Providing the client instructor-assisted PRIME BPM e-learning training
- Leading online client workshops to understand the client’s business process structure
- Advise and provide guidance on how to create the client’s business process architecture
- Using the PRIME BPM software, build the clients’ business process architecture
- Advise, guide, and teach how to use the PRIME BPM software, adherence to business process mapping standards and business process architecture building
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities and position PRIME BPM’s products services
- Providing ongoing coaching and advice to instil skills in the client to successfully achieve their BPM/improvement objectives
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years’ corporate business experience of which 5 or more years were spent in a Managerial/Consultant and Business Improvement/Systems implementation/Change management position
- Understanding of enterprise wide, IT systems and the roles of these in business
- Extensive understanding of corporate departments, processes, roles, and structures
- Strong understanding of business improvement methods such as BPM, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen etc
- A strong understanding of real business challenges and how to resolve these
- Ability to communicate at a C-level
- Business process mapping experience, experienced in BPMN desirable
- An ability to spot opportunities and position products and services
- Politically and technology savvy, an inquisitive and analytical mind
- A professional, systematic, methodical and a customer focussed approach
The Benefits of working with PRIME:
- Work from home (we did this even before Covid!)
- Work with world renowned brands/clients
- An excellent induction program teaching you the PRIME BPM methodology and software
- work with established systems and processes and a clear company vision
- Be supported by an existing BPM consulting team
- join a mature and leading organisation with 20 years’ experience in the BPM industry
- You are not a number! We are a small team of enthusiastic people who have direct input into the company’s direction
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose!
Our team is made up of passionate and enthusiastic people and we are on a super exciting journey together. We are connected virtually daily and our culture oozes positive vibes! If are “fanatical about customer success”, apply now!