Let’s Drive Growth, Together
Global Sales Onboarding & Training Manager – Enterprise Technology Solutions
(Work From Home)
We have an exciting and rewarding role available of which you can expect global exposure,
immense learning, and a significant career in a fast-paced software company. The primary
role is to ensure that our current and potential B2B enterprise technology sales staff are
onboarded and trained efficiently and effectively.
We are a global organisation with a sales presence in Australia, Ireland and the USA. We are specialists in Business Process Management (BPM) and provide BPM software, BPM consultancy and BPM training to large private and public organisations.
Our target markets include BFSI, Health care, Education, Pharma, Manufacturing, and Utilities.
Some of our global customers include Pfizer, CBRE, Coca-Cola, AXA, KBR, Airbus and many other large public, government, and private enterprise etc.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems, KPI’s and metrics. We offer our team autonomy,
mastery and purpose!
This is a work from home position with an 8-hour workday. Due to global training requirements, flexibility is needed in relation to start and finish times.
Your role at PRIME BPM
A typical day at PRIME includes undertaking the below activities in an online environment:
– Assess and improve current sales training programs
– Build assessments to assess sales staff learning progress
– Onboard/integrate new sales hires into the organisation
– Train new sales hires and existing sales staff in:
– Undertaking quality discovery calls
– Delivering quality software product demonstration
– Detailed software product and services knowledge
– Designing solutions for our customers
– Write and submit accurate sales proposals
– Closing sales
– Train sales staff in the use of CRM, sales tools, sales processes, sales collateral etc.
– Test and assess skills uptake, to identify ongoing training needs
– Re-train to enable top sales performance
What we’re looking for:
We are on the hunt for an experienced trainer in enterprise technology solution sales training, who has extensive experience in training and enabling a sales team. You will have:
– A minimum of 10 years Enterprise Software Solution Sales training experience
– Experience in creating sales training and assessment programs
– Background in solution sales mandatory
– Experience in various sales methodologies training such SPIN, Challenger etc.
– Sales training experience for USA, Europe and/or ANZ market
– Trained and coached sales staff in acquiring new logos and expanding existing accounts
– Experience in complex, end to end technology solution sales in large corporates desirable
– Excellent renumeration
– International exposure
– A culturally diverse workplace
– Autonomy, mastery and purpose
– A supportive team
– Mentoring from successful individuals in the business
– An organisational culture invested in ongoing learning
– Existing sales processes, sales materials, and sales training programs
– Flexible working hours