Work From Home
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Graphic Designer to join our dynamic marketing team. The Graphic Designer’s primary responsibility is to create graphic and special effects. Design cases studies, e books white papers, social media posts, ads and landing pages etc. This is a permanent work from home position. Your working hours are 6 am to 3 pm SAST.
Who are we?
We are an Australian company with staff located in Australia, India, Ireland and South Africa. We are a well-established company with a 20-year history and are specialists in Business Process Management (BPM). We provide BPM software, BPM Consultancy and BPM training to large private and government organisations. Our customers include Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Rolls Royce, CBRE, the Australian Taxation Office, etc.
What do you need to deliver?
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated, systematic, and organised person who will be responsible in:
- Creating graphics, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video for various marketing campaigns
- Designing cases studies, e books white papers, social media posts, ads and landing pages etc
- Creating animated sequences using computer software
- Prioritizing tasks based on deadline proximity
- Completing storyboards and conceptual work and utilizing graphics software to convert pixels into images.
- Managing the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts and also formulating creative design concepts for the subject to be communicated.
- Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Drawing and printing charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using Graphic Software.
- Proofreading and reviewing projects for errors before delivering the final version.Working simultaneously on multiple projects and prioritizing tasks based on deadline proximity.
- Documentation & Reporting to Digital Marketing Manager.
What you need to be/have?
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream and diploma in graphic designing
- Minimum 6 years of experience in graphic designing and video creation
- Hands-on experience of Coral Draw, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator or any other relevant tool
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines