Who Should Attend?
Those who are responsible to:
- Implement CPS 230 requirements
- Manage organisation-wide risks
- Ensure compliance and regulatory adherence
- Identify, assess and mitigate operational risks
- Develop and implement business continuity plans
- Align business processes with CPS 230 standards
- Align technology infrastructure with CPS 230 standards
What will you achieve?
Upon completion of this course, you can:
- Master the four pillars of success to meet CPS 230 requirements.
- Identify critical operations areas.
- Develop an effective risk management framework.
- Develop a service provider framework.
- Create an escalation and reporting framework.
- Embed effective and efficient risk management in your organisation.
Highlights of the course:
- Get a roadmap to ensure adherence to CPS 230 requirements
- Expert guidance on how to apply CPS 230 principles to your organisation
- Live session with a maximum of 20 seats facilitating a detailed Q&A
- Practical and quick tips for end-to-end operational risk management
- Tap into the experience of BPM industry experts.
Participants so far
What our participants say
Loved to see best practice process map examples. Really liked the activity element.
GMHBA Health Insurance
Very informative and delivered in a clear and concise way.
Bank of Queensland
The Course was very good with a lot of information
Learn CPS 230 implementation skills From these Experts
Co-Founder, PRIME BPM
Bernadette Kropman is an expert BPM Coach, Business Manager and the Co-founder of a Business Process Management Consultancy firm and a Business Process Management software. With a Masters degree from the Queensland University of Technology, she has more than 15 years of experience in using Business Process Management as a method to achieve continuous business improvement.
Passionate about Business Process Management, Bernadette has undertaken and led more than 200 business improvement initiatives within a variety of industries, including large corporates such as Vodafone, GE, BHP Billiton, AMP, Rolls-Royce and various local, state and federal government departments.
Customer Success Manager, PRIME BPM
René is a seasoned BPM specialist with a passion for business improvement and over 15 years of experience working with private and public industries. A certified Lean/Six Sigma professional, René has been using BPM methodology to help leading organisations achieve their critical goals, such as continuous improvement and risk management.
Being an active practitioner of leveraging BPM to address operational risk, René’s training style is more than just theory; it’s a culmination of hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge, and a true passion for empowering others in the field.
Her blend of practical wisdom and engaging teaching style ensures that participants gain valuable insights to navigate the challenges of CPS 230 compliance.