Online Advanced Process Mapping Course
Created and hosted by BPM Industry Experts
Level : Beginner
Participants : 15 (Maximum)
Delivery : Online
Course Material : Downloadable Cheatsheets and Workbooks
Become A Process Mapping Champion
Through 16 hours of curriculum including concept-based learning videos and practical exercises, take your process mapping skills to the next level and power your process improvement and efficiency. Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace and get an in-depth understanding of how to go about building a high-quality, detailed, simple yet logical process map using the globally accepted BPMN standards.
Online Course Highlights
Curriculum Developed with 20+ years’ Experience
Relevant for Any Industry
Designed to Address Real-Life BPM Pain-Points
Tried and Tested BPM Techniques Guaranteed to Deliver Results
This course is ideal for those who:
- Map business processes for their organisation or their own business unit
- Set business process mapping standards
- Set business process mapping symbols and rules
- Quality assure business process maps
- Are establishing or leading a business process mapping team
Upon completion of the course you can:
- Map processes using global BPMN standards
- Review and quality assure process maps
- Establish process mapping standards
- Establish process mapping rules
- Establish a business process mapping icon set to be used
- Source appropriate process information
- Conduct quality process interview and workshops
- Identify priority processes for improvement
- Record process and task attributes
- Identify BPMN symbols and their meaning
- Identify your top three business processes for review.
- Identify the core objectives of your Process Mapping initiative.
- Identify Project Risks
- Identify your process stakeholders.
- Create a high-level process architecture for your organisation.
- Build a business process library for a value chain or an organisation unit
- Identify priority processes for improvement.
- Identify process interview/workshop participants.
- Establish your process interview scope
- Identify inaccuracies
- Build a process description to a process map
- Conduct a Process Interview
- Build a business process map
- Record process and task attributes
- Build your end-to-end process journey map.
- What is a business process?
- Why manage business processes?
- Why do process mapping initiatives fail?
- Centralized Vs Decentralized process mapping teams
- The PRIME Circle of Excellence
- Identifying Process Stakeholders
- Business Process Management Methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, BPM)
- What is a process architecture?
- Functional Process Architecture Vs Value Chain
- How to conduct a workshop to gather process library information
- Building an effective process library
- Identifying priority processes for a mapping initiative
- Scoping your process mapping initiative
- Interview vs workshop vs brainstorming sessions for information gathering
- Identification of the right stakeholders
- Sourcing accurate and appropriate process information
- Process interview preparation
- Do’s and dont’s of process interviews
- Scoping your workshops, interviews, and brainstorming sessions
- Introduction to Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- BPMN 1.2 vs BPMN 2.0
- BPMN Basic and Advanced symbols and its meaning
- Business process mapping rules
- Business Process Mapping Do’s and Don’ts
- Effective use of BPMN to depict appropriate business scenarios
- Preparing for a process interview/workshop
- Conducting an effective process, interview and workshop
- Gathering process approvals and confirmations
- Effectively gathering surrounding process information such as business rules, KPIs, risks, task attributes, etc
- Customer Journey Mapping
What our Participants say
This course encouraged high participant involvement
“Bernadette was able to assist in developing our own process mapping, relevant to Westfund.”
Clearly a leader in the BPM field.
“Bernadette and the course exceeded my expectations. I could see the huge leaps that our cohort took in terms of capabilities in the two days I was present.”
Excellent balance of theory and practical
“There was an excellent balance of theory and practical. The facilitator also allowed for discussions amongst attendees which was extremely valuable.”
Based on 500 reviews
Sessions were genuinely valuable
Anusuyah Bai S
Judy is an excellent facilitator!