Enterprise Account Manager – Enterprise Technology Solutions
- Work with products and solutions which genuinely add value to clients. Helping them address real business challenges, whether it is cost reduction, productivity improvement, knowledge management, risk management or improving the customer experience.
- Complete packaged solution. Our software product, complementing consulting services and bespoke corporate education programs, provides plenty of upselling opportunities
- Solution can be deployed across the entire organisation providing an opportunity to cross sell within the same account
- Our Marketing team generates a huge number of MQL’s, helping you build a quality pipeline quickly
- Dedicated SDR generates further SQL’s
- Product Specialists and Customer Success team supports you in the sales process, helping you close deals and increase deal sizes
We are a boot strapped organisation with a 10-year proven track record and solid base in the APAC region. As we focussed on scale over the last 3 years, we experienced hockey stick growth for the last 2 consecutive years and have grown around 200% YoY. Our target markets include BFSI, Health care, Education, Pharma, Manufacturing, and Utilities.
Some of our global customers include Pfizer, CBRE, Coca-Cola, AXA, KBR, Airbus etc.
Over the next 24 months we are expanding our presence globally, North America being the first region followed by Europe/Middle East and Africa.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers and high level of growth, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. We have an extremely low churn and burn in the team and a high, 90% customer retention rate. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems, KPI’s and metrics. We offer our team autonomy, mastery and purpose!
Your role at PRIME BPM
We are on the hunt for an Enterprise Account Manager for the North America market to help shape the future of our organisation. We have multiple positions available. This is a work from home position and your workday will start at 8am Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:30) Monday to Friday.
A typical day at PRIME includes undertaking all aspects of the online sales process. This
- Qualifying MQL’s generated by our marketing team
- Undertaking discovery calls set by SDR team
- Establish product demonstrations and discovery calls
- Undertaking online product demonstrations
- Building a BPM solution comprised of software and relevant services
- Preparing and following up on proposals to close deal
- Upselling and cross selling consulting and training services
Ultimately you are responsible for generating new business. You will also own your own
accounts for the first year, providing you an opportunity to upsell and cross sell other
What we’re looking for:
We are expanding our North America sales team and client list, hence are in search of
talented and driven sales gems with the following attributes:
- 8+ years of enterprise software solution sales experience in North America (5+ yrs)
- Experience in Business Process Management/Improvement industry
- Experience in selling to 500+ employee organisations within BFSI, Health care, Education, Pharma, Manufacturing, and/or Utilities
- An ability to develop relationships and establishing credibility with existing clients to achieve cross-sell and up-sell targets
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers, including C-suite
- Experience in formulating solutions of software and complimentary services
Our Investment in You:
- A base salary and uncapped commissions
- An organisational culture invested in ongoing learning
- Robust onboarding and induction program to equip you with right product, services and sales process knowledge
- Career progression opportunities into leadership or other areas of the business depending on your interests
- Mentoring from successful individuals in the business