END-TO-END BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
GAIN EFFICIENCY WITH PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Fast-Track Your Process Improvement
Achieve End-to-End Process Improvement with PRIME BPM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some of the Process Improvement tips to take note of:
- Have a defined goal with predefined success criteria for your project
- Ensure that process improvement methodology and standards are established
- Ensure that the right process boundaries are set via the creation of a process library
- At a time do not map more than 10 processes
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative assessment of your processes
- Celebrate and share small project success along the way
- Engage managers, process doers and senior executives in this initiative
- Don’t fall in to a trap of building future proof and perfect To-Be process
- Focus on the practical aspect of change implementation rather than adopting ideal solutions
- Ensure that your team has skills to map, analyse, improve and monitor processes
- Measure the benefits realized and compare them against the predefined success criteria.
PRIME encompasses several functionalities to help you systematically achieve end-to-end improvement. Easily step through the phases of your process improvement initiative using various modules in the PRIME Suite, including:
Process Library: This module will help you create process library and set process boundaries. In addition, it will help you identify the processes that require urgent attention through its inbuilt process prioritisation engine.
Process Designer: This module will help you map business processes using BPMN 2.0 standards and capture all the associated attributes such as Business Rules, KPI, Issues and compliance.
Process Analyser: This module will help you undertake a detailed analysis to understand the value provided, time spent, costs incurred and efficiency delivered by each process.
Process Monitoring: This module will help you create detailed To-Be process scenarios with associated benefits and ROI.
Track Improvement: This module will help you track the progress of each and every improvement and associated small projects and tasks to ensure successful completion.
Collaboration: This module will help each and every employee, manager and senior executive to view processes, approve process changes and contribute actively to improve their business.