Moving Towards Future-Ready Insurance Operations
Employees – 350 +
Insular Life embarked on its business process improvement journey to support its vision of being a future-ready, agile and customer-centric business. The project aimed at empowering employees to take charge of their processes and building a foundation for sustainable process excellence.
- Siloed efforts in achieving efficiency
- Lack of a centralised process repository
- Manual, inefficient, undocumented processes
- Benefits were not traceable
- Lack of process transparency
- Cost savings due to the decommissioning of tools and proper resource utilisation.
- Empowering employees to take charge of their processes
- Estimated future savings are to be around 150 million Pesos ($7.52 million) annually for ongoing projects.
- Uniform and consistent brand experience for customers with Process Standardisation.