BPM in LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The logistic and supply chain management (SCM) industry is frequently challenged to effectively plan operations. That is, the inability to properly match resources to requirements and assigning human, financial and material resources to the requirements. As a result, the cost and efficiency of the supply chain are affected, hence resulting in increased operational cost.
Tied up capital in inventory is another big roadblock. This increases the stock maintenance cost and the financial flexibility of the organization is compromised.
In addition, the lack of real time communication between the supply chain partners and visibility through the supply chain results in delays in procurement.
These are real limitations to organizational success and can be addressed through gaining transparency into the SCM business processes with Business Process Management (BPM). With the transparency that BPM provides, causes and appropriate solutions can be found to these business challenges.
What PRIME BPM Can Do For You
PRIME BPM offers you the tools and techniques to achieve:
- A lean, efficient organization with effective supply chain management
- A reduction in waste and improved process efficiency via process analysis and process simulation
- Managed change facilitated by PRIME BPM’s process simulation with What-If analysis and impact analysis
- Value addition for your customer via Value Stream Mapping
- Risk management
- Standardisation processes across geographies by way of process comparison and collaboration,