Let’s Drive Growth, Together
Full Stack Developer
We are in it to win it – together.
We provide Business Process Improvement and automation software, consulting and training services that genuinely add value to our clients. Our product and services help our customers address real business challenges, such as cost reduction, productivity improvement, knowledge management, risk management or improving their customer experience.
About the role:
You will join other members of the Technical Team that is responsible to maintain and enhance our core Product – the Business Process Improvement and Automation software. This is a very crucial role where together with our Head of Technology and technical team, you will work to deliver secure, stable, and scalable software.
Your work will also involve interaction with PRIME’s Australia based Customer Success Team for understanding product features.
Reporting into the Head of Technology, as a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Maintain and develop Web Application in PHP + Laravel including bug fixes and enhancements
- Maintain and develop front-end in AngularJS including bug fixes and enhancements
- Maintain and develop database queries for MySQL Database
- Contribute to Design of New Features
- Code for New Feature Development
- Perform Unit Testing of own code
- Work with the Team Leads for Application Deployment
- Work towards improving connectivity, workflow performances and fine tuning
To fit the Australia time zone, your workday will start at 6am and finish at 3pm IST.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in PHP + Laravel
- Experience in RESTful Web Services
- Experience in using MySQL or similar RDBMS with Laravel Framework
- Ability to accurately interpret requirements from documents and discussions
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Our investment in you – the benefits:
- An excellent salary
- Work with cutting edge technology
- A team environment that oozes positive vibes
- International client exposure
- A robust onboarding and induction program
- Solid systems and processes in place for ease of working
- An organisational culture invested in ongoing learning
- Initial and ongoing support from a great team
- Work from home
We are a 15-year-old Australian organisation, with 50% of our staff located in India. Our Indian staff all work from home.
We are experiencing hockey stick growth. For the last 2 consecutive years we have grown around 200% YoY.
Our customers include Pfizer, Coca Cola, CBRE, Judo Bank, MYOB, Great Southern Bank, ATO, Flight Centre, QLD Police, QLD Treasury, several local Councils etc.
To be able to engage and retain such prestigious customers, it is easy to understand that we have a high-performance culture. Our team is made up of talented and passionate members who are supported by processes, systems, KPI’s and metrics. We offer our team autonomy, mastery and purpose!
Our Growth Plans:
We are working towards creating a global organisation with a presence in North America, UK/Europe, South Africa, Middle East, and the APAC region. In year 2022 we are entering the North American market followed closely by the UK and Europe.