Empower your employees - delivery results fast.
Whether you are a seasoned BPM professional or a business user, our training enhances your knowledge of business process management.
Why Train with PRIME?
We breathe the topic - we have not simply memorized the theory. Our training is delivered by experts who teach from years of practical experience in Business Process Management.
All courses are practical with emphasis on "learn by doing", which has long been recognized as the most effective way of teaching skills and techniques.
Feedback from previous participants
Subscribe to receive the latest tips and techniques on how to improve your business processes.
Business Process Management/Improvement Course
As market conditions continue to change, organisations must respond faster than ever, to remain competitive. In addition, more and more pressure exists to do more with less. Transparency into the organisations business processes is key for identifying the most appropriate business process improvement opportunities and to manage the subsequent change.
Regardless of the industry vertical, this course teaches a tool independent methodology – PRIME® (PRocesses In a Monitored Environment) to identify business processes, build process maps , analyse processes and improve business processes. It provides the course participant with all the skills to provide complete process transparency of the organisation, identify the most suitable business improvement/s and manage the subsequent change.
Course Duration: 3 days
This course is ideal for those who:
- Need to contribute on an operational level to a Business Process Improvement initiative
- Are responsible for identification of business processes
- Are responsible for business process mapping
- Are responsible for business process analysis
- Are responsible to develop process and procedure documentation
- Are responsible for undertaking and managing change in the organisation
- Need to adopt a “process orientated” way of thinking
- Are seeking to gain a new skillset or change in career direction
This course is delivered onsite with a maximum of 15 participants. It uses a combination of instructor led presentation slides, handouts for practical exercises and a work book. Participants will have the opportunity to accumulate hands on experience during this course by way of several individual and group practicals.
- Defining the business process
- The process analyst role
- Best practice process libraries
- Creating a library of business processes
- Categorising process stakeholders
- Identifying and building the current state process map
- Process information gathering techniques
- Identifying process mapping levels
- Building business process maps
- Business process mapping Do’s and Don’t’s
- Business process mapping rules
- Business process mapping symbols and terminologies
- Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Techniques for business process analysis
- Undertaking value, cost, time, efficiency analysis
- Undertaking root cause analysis
- Identifying business process improvement opportunities
- Developing future state process maps
- Implementing process changes
- Monitoring process adherence
- Build a Business Process Library – Group Exercise
- Identify Process Stakeholders – Individual Exercise
- Undertake Process Interview – Group Exercise
- Identify Process Map inaccuracies – Individual Exercise
- Develop Process Description and Gain Approval – Group Exercise
- Current State Business Process Mapping – Group Exercise
- Identify Process Improvement Opportunities – Group Exercise
- Future State Business Process Mapping – Group Exercise
On completion of this course the participants can:
- Identify business processes
- Model/ Map business processes
- Analyse business processes
- Improve business processes
- Monitor business processes
- Manage business process change
- Lead business process improvement/management initiatives
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS
CHOOSE YOUR PRIME EDITION
PRIME Modeller is an intuitive business process-mapping tool with an integrated process repository for all your process maps and process information. Create a catalogue of processes that represent your organisation and gain visibility into how these interlink. Create process maps using BPMN 2.0 standards and record detailed process attributes to gain true process transparency. Export process maps to share for review....More ++
PRIME Analyser is a quantitative analytics engine built into PRIME. Analyse your business processes and identify process issues, record the root causes and the improvement opportunities. Keep abreast of compliance and audit requirements; perform cost, time and value analysis along with process version control, approval workflow, collaboration, custom reports and security features....More ++
PRIME Improver is the full-featured PRIME edition. With inbuilt APQC best practice process libraries, process mapping functionality, mapping rules and guidelines, process analyser and process simulation engine it offers an end to end Business Process Management (BPM) and Continuous Business Improvement (CBI) capability to your organization....More ++